Who's ready for some Snapchat marketing training!?!?
What the heck is Snapchat and how can you use it to grow your network marketing business? Isn't that the thing where everyone barfs rainbows?
At least that's what I was asking. Lol.
But then I heard that my buddy was Killing it on Snapchat for his business. So I naturally I went to him and asked that very question. And honestly I was blown away!
He shared with me exactly how he was leveraging it, on a live webinar with about 2,000 of our closest friends! Lol. But more on that in a sec.
First, why Snapchat? What could adding yet, one more social media platform to my smartphone do for my business? Social media platforms come and go like the tide. Most you'll never, ever, even hear about right?
So what makes Snapchat different?
Well here's some pretty telling Snapchat marketing tips I got from this “tell all” webinar.
- There's No Comments, No Likes, and No Sharing! So you don’t have to WORRY about getting any engagement…. Just be YOU! And be REAL!
- Your Private Snaps to people can only be viewed once (or twice max) then it’s gone!
- Your STORIES are visible for 24 hours after you post them… then they're gone forever.
- People will come back every single day LOOKING for YOUR SNAPS!! (unless you are boring) Lol. How many people have you run into on social media that are like that?
- Unlike a “News Feed” that all of the other social media platforms have… with Snapchat people have to actually CLICK on your snap and/or story BEFORE they get to see it!!
- One of the biggest downsides of marketing on Snapchat is that building your following is difficult. You can’t browse other people’s updates or search for people as you do on other social media networks. You need to drive people to Snapchat so they can become your friend.
- But you can use your other social media networks to do so. As well as use traditional offline networking techniques.
- Snapchat is not new… but STORIES are only a couple of years old. Which is the reason why businesses are using Snapchat now!
- Your Snapchat Friends are not the same as your Facebook friends… ANYONE who adds you has added you to their Friends list. This means they can view your stories but you can’t view theirs unless you add them back.
Think of Snapchat as a NEW platform in the home business space… right NOW is the time to get established with it and start growing your audience.
And obviously there's a ton more. But I'm sure you get the picture. There's a ton of opportunity on there. At this point, it's wide open. Especially for the home biz industry.
Because snaps vanish after only one viewing, you have a users’ undivided attention. In this way, disappearing content is actually a huge advantage for us marketers.
The Snapchat audience is actually super engaged. So this platform gives you an opportunity to communicate with them in a very personal way.
Convinced yet? I know I've laid out some pretty compelling reasons to at least want to check out the webinar right? Lol
Suffice to say, Snapchat is huge right now. And there's a ton of opportunity there.
So check it out here. Plus there's a free 29-page pdf download with some fantastic information on it as well. Just click the Snapchat marketing training link below for access!